Its the FINAL COUNTDOWN da-da-da da,
Having got the Final Countdown rules wrong (again) in our last game, it's apparent that Matt and I have a blind spot here.
Once the Final Countdown has started the game will end if either player rolls three or more 6's on their command dice. If this does not happen, then once the countdown is complete the threshold drops to two or more 6's being rolled. (The game does not end as soon as the countdown is compete). We are consistently forgetting both of these requirements.
The rules are simple, so its not a matter of understanding, rather it is of remembering the correct procedure. In order to overcome this issue and to retrain the memory muscle I knocked up a quick game aid / aide memoire. While this could have been done on paper or laminated card I went for something with a bit more presence to encourage its use until we get the rules sorted in our heads.
No comments:
Post a Comment