A bit of this and bit of that.
Still working on getting all the various infantry support units completed for the British and finished off some Sappers this week. I can mix and match these figures to reflect the task(s) for which the team is being used.
And the printer has also been busy this week.
Various Flak wagons. These still need to be worked on and cleaned up a little before I can start painting them.


Great blog - your figures vehicles and terrain all look awesome. I have mostly been a 40K player for years but I bought the CoC rules and am thinking of giving it a go. I have a bunch of German and Soviet 28mm WWII figures I bought years ago but never got around to doing anything with but I am very tempted to do either 15mm or 20mm. Keep up the good work and I will be following along. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteCheers Kym, regardless of scale I am sure you will enjoy the rules. 15mm does hit the sweet spot for me in terms of visual appeal, ground scale and the ease of building up platoons and support units.
ReplyDelete